Tuesday 11 May 2010

My Team

During development I have been in charge of my team, this means I have had to keep everyone in my team happy. To keep them happy I have had to have meetings with them and regularly talk to all of them to ensure each member knows what they are doing. When a certain member of my team needs help I will try an provide support, for example one member couldn't render their work in the correct resolution and I helped them to do this. Once I have spoken to everyone and we have all agreed on what we are doing sometimes I need to give a member of the team guidance to stay on task.

During our development time myself and all of the team members will look at and review each others work, this will help us improve what we have done and also having the opinions of others while you are working is extremely helpful in personal development.

No comments:

Post a Comment