Tuesday 16 June 2009

Unit 18 Review

I think that the icons I created worked very well, I am happy with the outcome and I am also pleased that I used all primary sources for creating my icons. I drew every icon by hand and the used photoshop to enhance it, and for one image I took a photo and then enhanced that image in photoshop.

On the left is my fantasy icon. I used a sword because many fantasy games have people carrying around swords the size of a small car, compensating for anything? :)



















This icon is the horror icon, this is the only icon I didn't draw, it is a photo of our car when it was snowing and my hand on the front. I am happy with this icon because it has turned out well after I had re-designed what I was doing for this icon.

















This is the humour icon , this is my least favorite icon out of all I made. I think this may be because of the colours or maybe because of the slightly un imaginative design. If I did this again I would think harder about what I could do for the humour icon.




















This is my Sci-Fi icon I like this because the beam in the middle looks nice and also the shape in the background looks like a crop circle.
















This is probably my
favorite icon that I have made. I like this because I drew the grenade and then used photoshop on it, The blood in the background also looks good behind the grenade. This icon is for the genre war.

3 comments:

  1. I like the icons, i think they look very professional but the dinosaur is weird. Kahblah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai.am jassy.your artworks looking beautifull.....keep it up.visit my blog at www.beanetizen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work there dan, love your icon details with the blood and stuff. xD

    ReplyDelete