Tuesday 29 June 2010

Trailer Reviews

Team Desolate

During team Desolate's trailer there is four different stories being shown, throughout. I think it is about an adventure game where the hero's have to travel across different lands throughout different environments. Each of the different environments by the team members is shown during, I think this is nice because you get to see different people's ideas and designs. One of my favorite parts of the trailer is the beginning when it starts of as a menu style, I think it is nice to implement some game style features into the trailer. One of the only complaints I would make about the trailer is the length, some of the scenes have been sped up which is fine but the trailer in total is very long, I also feel it is hard to understand what is happening the first time you watch as there is not much narration.

No comments:

Post a Comment